Whether it’s water leak detection or pipe leak detection we detect any type of leak.
NEW TIPS! Test for Water Leak (Meter Test)
- This test should be conducted for a 30 minute period, during which time no water is being used on the property.
- Find your water meter, which is usually located in front of the house in a covered box near the street.
- Write down the numbers indicated on the meter at the start of this test.
- Return to check the meter reading after 30 minutes have passed.
- If the numbers have not changed, you do not have a leak in your pressurized water system.
- Shut off the valves under all toilets in the house, and repeat steps 1-4.
- If the numbers have not changed, you may have a running toilet that should be serviced.
- If the numbers have changed, this indicates water consumption even though water was not being used during the test, and you may need a leak detection.
The image below shows you the amount of water you will lose for the size of a leak, enabling you to calculate your leak problem size.